barbecue chicken pizza
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 6 minutes
ready in: 16 minutes
makes: 1 serving, 1 pizza each
- 1 (6 ½ -inch) pita
- 2 teaspoons pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked diced chicken (rotisserie)
- 1/4 cup sliced onion (raw or pre-cooked)
- 2 Tablespoons diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, pizza blend
- Preheat grill to medium (350°F–400°F). Combine pizza sauce and barbeque sauce and spread evenly over pita. Top evenly with cooked chicken, onions and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill pizza, covered, 4–6 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve warm.
Per serving(based on mozzarella and pepperoni): 370 calories, 12g fat, 6g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 6g sugars, 21g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.