bbq bacon habanero burger
prep time: 25 minutes
cook time: 16 minutes
ready in: 41 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 burger each
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 KRAFT Big Slice Hot Habanero Cheese Slices
- 4 drained canned pineapple rings
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, broken in half
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Shape ground beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Grill 5–6 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160°F), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last few minutes.
- Top burgers with cheese; grill 1 minute or until melted.
- Meanwhile, add pineapple rings and buns, cut sides down, to grill; cook 1–2 minutes or until buns are lightly toasted. Remove buns from grill. Turn pineapple; grill an additional 1–2 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill buns with cheeseburgers, pineapple, bacon and lettuce.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 470 calories, 21g total fat, 9g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 740mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 16g sugars, 33g protein