- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Slice steak, across the grain and on a slant into 1/4-inch strips. Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large, heavy wok (or pan with high sides) over high heat. Add asparagus and stir-fry until just tender, about 3 – 3 ½ minutes.
- Push asparagus up on wok and add steak to hot, flat bottom area of wok. Stir-fry until steak is no longer pink, about 2 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and quickly add hoisin sauce and sesame oil, stir-fry until steak and asparagus are glazed with sauce.
- Serve immediately over hot rice.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.