- Slice meat into bite-sized thin strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Stir-fry onions, red pepper and celery until tender crisp. Remove to a bowl and set aside. Microwave frozen broccoli just until defrosted.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for 15 seconds. Add beef strips and brown in several batches, do not overcrowd pan.
- Combine cornstarch, bouillon, soy sauce and pepper. Pour over beef and cook until liquids are slightly thickened. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until meat is tender (less tender cuts of meat will require about 30–40 minutes).
- While meat is cooking, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Add the vegetables, cover pan, and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve meat, vegetables and sauce over prepared rice.
Per serving: 450 calories, 13g fat, 3g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 4g sugars, 32g protein