- Combine mayonnaise, bread crumbs and soup mix in bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- Grill or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
- TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
- TIP: For the Hellmann's® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
- TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
- Recipe provided by Hellmann's®
per serving: 490 calories, 29g fat, 9g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 85mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 28g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 4g sugars, 26g protein