buffalo chicken burger
prep time: 25 minutes
cook time: 14 minutes
ready in: 39 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 burger each
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 slice white bread, torn
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 4 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
- 1 Tablespoon ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1/4 cup FRANK’S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Drizzle milk over bread in medium bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Add chicken; mix just until blended. Shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 5–7 minutes. on each side or until done (165°F).
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and blue cheese until blended.
- Spread cut sides of buns with cheese mixture. Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; brush with Wings Sauce. Top with celery; cover with tops of buns.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 400 calories, 21g total fat, 9g saturated fat, 130mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 26g protein