- Brush each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon Catalina dressing.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill or broil chicken using direct heat, about 4–5 inches from the heat, for 6–8 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin strips.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat and sauté red bell pepper strips until tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Toss chicken, remaining salad dressing, red pepper, lettuce and mango together.
- Serve immediately.
per serving: 390 calories, 19g fat, 4g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 24g protein