- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, chili powder and 1 teaspoon adobo sauce. Rub mixture onto flank steak.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill steak over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning once, or until the thickest part of the steak is about 130°F (for medium rare). Transfer the steak to a cutting board and allow to rest for at last 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, remaining adobo sauce, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Slice steak against the grain into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Top each tortilla with sliced steak, red onion, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and cilantro.
per serving: 250 calories, 14g fat, 6g saturated fat, 55mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 17g protein