prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 25 minutes ready in: 35 minutes makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat baking dish with oil or cooking spray. Rub chicken with oil, garlic and orange zest.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over chicken.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on meat thermometer.
Per Serving: 160 calories, 4.5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 24g protein