fabulous turkey breast
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 3 hours
ready in: 3 hours 15 minutes
makes: 9 servings, 4 oz. each
- 3 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate, do not dilute
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon no-sugar added orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 lbs fresh turkey breast (if frozen, thaw completely)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 2 Tablespoons cold water
- Combine orange juice concentrate, garlic, paprika, marmalade and tamari in a small bowl.
- Place turkey in oven bag and cover completely on all sides with orange mixture. Place in roasting pan and bake 3 hours at 350°F
- Drain juice from turkey into saucepan, stir in cornstarch mixture; cook until thick and bubbly.
per serving: 240 calories, 10g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 90mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 6g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 30g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.