- In a plastic zip top bag or ceramic dish, combine fennel seeds, rosemary, garlic, orange zest, pepper, vinegar and oil. Add steak and turn to coat both sides. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for about 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard remaining marinade. Place steak on grill and cook for about 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees (medium rare). Remove steak from grill and let rest on cutting board for 10 minutes.
- Thread grapes onto skewers. Lightly spray all surfaces of grapes with cooking oil. Cook grape kabobs over indirect heat for about 10 minutes or just until lightly striped and heated through.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with grilled grapes.
- Serving Suggestions: Complete the meal with grilled potatoes and a lettuce and tomato salad.
per serving: 240 calories, 13g fat, 4g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 21g sugars, 27g protein