honey sriracha roasted chicken wings
prep time: 5 minutes (plus 2 hours if marinating)
cook time: 45 minutes
ready in: 50 minutes
makes: 15 servings, 3 wings each
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 3 lbs. chicken wings and drumsticks (split at the joints, tops removed)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds and chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a small bowl, combine chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, and sriracha. Mix half of the sauce with the chicken wings. If time allows, marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover two sheet trays with foil and brush each with vegetable oil. Place marinated wings in a single layer on each prepared sheet tray.
- Roast for 15–20 minutes and then brush with more of the left over sauce. Roast an additional 25–30 minutes or until slightly charred and fully cooked.
- Place on serving platter and garnish with with toasted sesame seeds and chopped cilantro if desired.
per serving: 150 calories, 9g fat, 2g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 7g sugars, 10g protein