prep time: 25 minutes
cook time: 14 minutes
ready in: 39 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 burger each
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 KRAFT Singles, cut into quarters
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Shape meat into 8 (1/4-inch thick) patties. Top each of 4 patties with 4 Singles pieces; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill burgers and onions 6–7 minutes on each side or until burgers are done (160°F) and onions are tender.
- Fill buns with burgers, onions and remaining ingredients.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 220 calories, 12g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 1g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 0g sugar, 31g protein