- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned (5 - 7 minutes); drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and set aside.
- Place 1 tortilla on pizza pan; spread with about 2½ tablespoons enchilada sauce, leaving 1 inch around edge of tortilla. Repeat with second tortilla and sauce.
- Top with half the beef mixture and 1 cup cheese.
- Place 1 tortilla on top; spread with sauce. Top with 1 tortilla spread with refried beans and chiles.
- Repeat layers of 2 more tortillas and sauce; top with remaining beef mixture and 1 cup cheese.
- Place last 2 tortillas and remaining sauce over beef, ending with sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Continue baking for 8 - 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Sprinkle with tomato and olives.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into wedges with serrated knife. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
per serving: 560 calories, 25g fat, 13g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 1660mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 7g sugars, 31g protein