miracle chicken skillet
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 35 minutes
ready in: 45 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 ¼ cup each
- 1 ½ cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 ½ cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large skillet. Top with chicken.
- Bring to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F).
Per serving: 360 calories, 11g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 32g
carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 31g protein, 20%DV Vitamin A, 4% DV Vitamin C, 15%DV Calcium, 15%DV Iron
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.