prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 burger each
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced very small
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 hamburger rolls
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except rolls.
- Form into 4 hamburger patties.
- Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 13 –15 minutes or broil 3–4 inches from heat source, 15 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve burgers on rolls with sliced vegetables and lettuce.
Suggestion: Serve with a side salad or cucumber salad.
Per Serving: 410 calories, 20g fat, 5g saturated fat, 90mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 32g protein