- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a baking dish with oil or cooking spray. Arrange chicken in dish.
- In a shallow bowl, combine Parmesan, walnuts, pepper and rosemary. Sprinkle mixture over chicken. Bake chicken for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- While chicken is baking, prepare sauce. In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion until just starting to brown. Add strawberries, blueberries, lemon juice, zest and brown sugar. Cook until berries are softened and starting to release juices, about 4 minutes.
- Serve baked chicken topped with the berry relish.
- Suggestions: Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Pair nut-crusted chicken with seasonal berries for tantalizing color and flavor.
Nutrition information per serving: 270 calories, 11g fat, 3g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 10g sugars, 28g protein