pistachio curry chicken
prep time: 10 minutes cook time: 25 minutes ready in: 35 minutes makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts tenders
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 2 Tablespoon toasted bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Cooking spray
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- If using whole chicken breast, slice into strips lengthwise. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in baking dish.
- Combine pistachios, bread crumbs and curry powder and sprinkle evenly over chicken. Spray nut topping lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F and nut topping is lightly browned.
per serving: 190 calories, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 28g protein