prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1 burger each
- 1½ lb. ground sirloin
- 1 lb. VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (16 oz.)
- 1 can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained (10 oz.)
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 pieces leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 slices
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Shape meat into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Grill 4–5 minutes on each side or until done (160°F).
- Meanwhile, microwave VELVEETA and RO*TEL in microwaveable bowl on high 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top each with 2 tablespoons VELVEETA sauce. Cover with lettuce, tomatoes and tops of buns.
- Recipe provided by KRAFT
per serving: 360 calories, 15g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 590mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 29g protein