- Cut steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8" thick strip. Combine beef and 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce in large bowl, toss to coat and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in large bowl, mixing well. Add pasta to sauce toss to coat. Keep warm.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/2 of beef, stir-fry 1–2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Add to pasta. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Toss beef and pasta to combine, sprinkle with cucumber.
- Suggestion: Serve with a side salad
per serving: 470 calories, 17g fat, 6g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 7g sugars, 31g protein