steak and pepper foil packet
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 10 oz. each
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers, yellow, green and orange
- 2 cups sliced yellow onion
- 2 cups diced red skin potatoes
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450°f. Combine all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl and mix until well coated.
- Spray four large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray and distribute mixture evenly, fold and seal each packet. Cook 30 minutes.
- Remove packets from heat; let stand 10 minutes before opening to allow steam to soften potatoes. Top each mixture with cheese.
per serving: 370 calories, 17g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 25g carbohydrates, 4g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 29g protein