- Place steak and steak sauce in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate 12–24 hours.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F–350°F ). Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steak and asparagus on grill. Grill steak 4 –5 minutes per side for medium-rare (145°F) or to desired doneness.
- Grill asparagus 6–8 minutes, turning frequently. Remove steak and asparagus from grill. Let steak stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- Place spinach on a large serving platter. Arrange steak, asparagus, tomatoes and egg slices in rows on spinach. Sprinkle with cheese, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
per serving: 370 calories, 16g fat, 6g saturated fat, 260mg cholesterol, 905mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 4g sugars, 45g protein