prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 6 minutes
ready in: 16 minutes
makes: 1 serving, 1 pizza each
- 1 (6½ -inch) pita
- 1 Tablespoon no-salt added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon taco sauce
- 1/4 cup pre-cooked 90% lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons diced bell peppers
- 2 Tablespoons diced tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons fresh salsa
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat grill to medium (350°F–400°F). Combine tomato sauce and taco sauce and spread evenly on pita. Top with cooked ground beef, peppers, tomatoes and cheese.
- Grill pizza, covered, 4–6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with shredded lettuce and salsa.
- Serve warm.
per serving: 340 calories, 10g fat, 5g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 3g sugars, 23g protein