turkey and cheese ravioli
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 8 oz. each
- 1 pkg (24 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 lb Nature’s Promise 94% lean ground turkey
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano
- 4 cups chopped Swiss chard, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Brown ground turkey in large skillet (about 5 minutes). Pour off drippings. Stir in tomatoes, bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add ravioli and Swiss chard; cook just until chard is wilted. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
per serving: 360 calories, 12g fat, 5g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 6g sugars, 28g proteins
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.