prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 25 minutes
ready in: 35 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 6 ounces each
- 1 lb Nature's Promise® thin-sliced turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat or spray a casserole dish with oil.
- Divide cheese, ham and onion, placing some of each in the center of each cutlet.
- Sprinkle cutlets with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Fold long ends of cutlets over filling.
- Sprinkle top of each packet with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until internal temperature registers 165°F.
per serving: 260 calories, 7g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 7g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 38g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.