turnaround turkey and rice
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 25 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cooked turkey. Mix water, Gravy Mix, milk and flour. Pour over turkey mixture; stir.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
Recipe provided by McCormick® per serving: 260 calories, 8g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 40g cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 32g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 14g protein