zesty grilled chicken
prep time: 10 minutes + refrigeration time
cook time: 16 minutes
ready in: 56 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup prepared red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a blender and pulse until blended.
- Pour marinade over chicken in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dressing; discard dressing.
- Grill chicken 5–8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve grilled chicken with a grilled vegetable kabob and couscous salad.
- Tip: Double the recipe and use leftover chicken on salads, sandwiches or tacos
per serving: 200 calories, 8g fat, 1g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 4g sugars, 23g protein