March 11, 2016
Stop & Shop NY Metro Division
Stop & Shop New England Division
STOP & SHOP ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF LEAN CUISINE, STOUFFER’S AND DIGIORNO PRODUCTS
Purchase, NY & Quincy, MA (March 11, 2016) – Following a recall by Nestle USA, The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC announced it removed from sale a limited number of Lean Cuisine, Stouffer’s and DiGiorno products due to the possible presence of glass pieces.
The following products are included in this recall:
- Stouffer's Whole Grain Vegetable Lasagna, 10.5 oz, UPC 1380010323, Best Before Datesof MAR 2017 or APR 2017
- Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna Family Size, 37.5 oz, UPC 1380055510, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Stouffer's Spinach Soufle, 12 oz, UPC 1380010585, Best Before Date of JUL 2016
- Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna Party Size, 96 oz, UPC 1380019002, Best Before Dates of MAR 2017 or APR 2017
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza, 6.125 oz, UPC 1380013520, Best Before Dates of NOV 2016
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli, 9 oz, UPC 1380055806, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli, 8.625 oz, UPC 1380058358, Best Before Date of JAN 2017
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke & Chicken Panini, 6 oz, UPC 1380055326, Best Before Dates of JUL 2016 or AUG 2016
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Ravioli, 8 oz, UPC 1380093052, Best Before Date of FEB 2017
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza, 11.9 oz, UPC 7192145143, Best Before Dates of JUL 2016 or AUG 2016
Stop & Shop has received no reports of injury to date.
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call Nestle USA at 800.681.1676. In addition customers may call Stop & Shop’s Customer Service at 1.800.767.7772 for more information. Customers can also visit the Stop & Shop website at www.stopandshop.com.
About Stop & Shop
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC employs over 61,000 associates and operates 419 stores throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey. The company helps support local communities fight hunger, combat childhood cancer and promote general health and wellness – with emphasis on children’s educational and support programs. In its commitment to be a sustainable company, Stop & Shop is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and EPA’s Smart Wayprogram and has been recognized by the EPA for the superior energy management of its stores. Stop & Shop is an Ahold company To learn more about Stop & Shop, visit www.stopandshop.com or www.facebook.com/stopandshop.