May 7, 2017
Stop & Shop NY Metro Division
Stop & Shop New England Division
STOP & SHOP ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF AUNT JEMIMA AND HUNGRY-MAN ITEMS
Purchase, NY & Quincy, MA (May 7, 2017) - Following a recall by Pinnacle Foods Inc., The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC announced it removed from sale certain Aunt Jemima and Hungry-Man products due to the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
All Best By dates of the following products are included in this recall:
- Hungryman Selects Chicken & Waffles, 16 oz., UPC 65827620290
- Aunt Jemima Cinnamon French Toast, 12.5 oz., UPC 1960005890
- Aunt Jemima French Toast, 12.5 oz., UPC 1960005770
- Aunt Jemima Mini Pancakes, 14.5 oz., UPC 1960005480
- Aunt Jemima Blueberry Pancakes, 14.8 oz., UPC 1960006470
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancakes Low Fat, 14.5 oz., UPC 1960006100
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancakes, 14.8 oz., UPC 1960006820
- Aunt Jemima Homestyle Pancakes, 14.8 oz., UPC 1960006910
- Aunt Jemima Blueberry Waffles, 17.18 oz., UPC 1960006220
- Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Waffles, 17.18 oz., UPC 1960006210
- Aunt Jemima Homestyle Waffles, 17.18 oz., UPC 1960006200
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call Pinnacle Foods at 1-888-299-7646. In addition, customers may call Stop & Shop Customer Service at 1-800-767-7772 for more information. Customers can also visit the Stop & Shop website at www.stopandshop.com.
About Stop & Shop
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC employs over 61,000 associates and operates 419 stores throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey. The company helps support local communities fight hunger, combat childhood cancer and promote general health and wellness – with emphasis on children’s educational and support programs. In its commitment to be a sustainable company, Stop & Shop is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and EPA’s Smart Way program and has been recognized by the EPA for the superior energy management of its stores. Stop & Shop is an Ahold company. To learn more about Stop & Shop, visit www.stopandshop.com or www.facebook.com/stopandshop.