July 17, 2016
Stop & Shop NY Metro Division
Stop & Shop New England Division
STOP & SHOP ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU PRODUCTS
Purchase, NY & Quincy, MA (July 17, 2016) - Following a recall by ConAgra Foods, Inc., The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC announced it removed from sale P.F. Chang's Home Menu products due to possible metal pieces in the sauce.
The following products are included in this recall:
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Spicy Chicken, 22 oz, UPC 3100067023, with Best By Dates of 5/26/17 & 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli, 22 oz., UPC 3100067001 with a Best By Date of 6/4/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Sweet & Sour Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067006, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang’s Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067007, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Shrimp Lo Mein, 22 oz., UPC 3100067005, with a Best By Date of 6/10/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan Noodles, 22 oz., UPC 3100067008 with a Best By Date of 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Beef, 22 oz., UPC 3100067000 with Best By Dates of 6/1/17 & 6/17/17
Stop & Shop has received no reports of injury to date.
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Stop & Shop for a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call ConAgra Foods at 1-800-252-0634. In addition, customers may call Stop & Shop Customer Service at 1-800-767-7772 for more information. Customers can also visit the Stop & Shop website www.stopandshop.com.
About Stop & Shop
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC employs over 61,000 associates and operates 419 stores throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey. The company helps support local communities fight hunger, combat childhood cancer and promote general health and wellness – with emphasis on children’s educational and support programs. In its commitment to be a sustainable company, Stop & Shop is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and EPA’s Smart Way program and has been recognized by the EPA for the superior energy management of its stores. Stop & Shop is an Ahold company. To learn more about Stop & Shop, visit www.stopandshop.com or www.facebook.com/stopandshop.