almond chicken with peach relish
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 25 minutes
ready in: 40 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 8 oz. each
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped almonds
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups diced peaches, leave skins on
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat baking dish with cooking spray. Cut chicken into slices and place in baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, almonds, Parmesan and pepper, add to chicken and coat evenly. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Combine diced peaches, lemon juice, green onions and pepper to taste.
- Serve baked chicken with peach relish on the side.
per serving: 210 calories, 5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 7g sugars, 27g protein