- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut a bit off the top of each cherry tomato. Use a finger to wipe out the seeds and discard them.
- Place the corn on a cookie sheet or any flat pan and bake for a few minutes until it is a bit dried.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado into a bowl.
- Add the corn to the avocado. Add the lime juice, tabasco, salt, and chili powder to the avocado and mix well.
- Fill the tomatoes with the avocado mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder.
Per serving: 110 calories, 8g fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g sugars, 2g protein