- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While the ravioli is cooking, add vinegar to a saucepan and heat until reduced and syrupy (about 5 minutes), stirring frequently.
- Remove vinegar from heat and stir in butter.
- Toss cooked pasta with cherries.
- Divide pasta and cherry mixture among plates and top each serving with drizzled vinegar and sprinkle of almonds.
Per Serving: 280 calories, 10g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 6g sugars, 9g protein