balsamic-glazed ravioli with cherries
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 6 minutes
ready in: 16 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1 17 oz package Nature’s Promise cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups bing cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- While the ravioli is cooking, add vinegar to a saucepan and heat until reduced and syrupy (about 5 minutes), stirring frequently.
- Remove vinegar from heat and stir in butter.
- Toss cooked pasta with cherries.
- Divide pasta and cherry mixture among plates and top each serving with drizzled vinegar and sprinkle of almonds.
Per Serving: 280 calories, 10g fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 30mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 6g sugars, 9g protein