balsamic roasted pork tenderloin
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 60 minutes
ready in: 1 hour 20 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 4 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon steak sauce*
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ lb Nature's Promise® pork tenderloin
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients, except pork. Place pork in a plastic freezer bag and pour in marinade. Press out air, seal the bag, and marinate pork for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pork in a baking dish, season with additional ground black pepper to taste, and pour in marinade.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and place in preheated oven. Roast for about 1 hour, basting occasionally with the marinade, until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove and let the pork loin rest for 3 minutes before serving. Slice and serve.
Note: *Always check the label if preparing for a gluten-free diet
per serving: 190 calories, 7g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 5g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 23g protein