prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 1 sundae each
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2–3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Coat grill with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F–400°F).
- For the berry sauce, In a medium bowl combine berries, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and a pinch of salt; toss to combine. Transfer to a 9x13-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold up the sides to form a packet. Crimp edges to tightly seal.
- Place foil packet on grill. Grill 10 minutes or until berries release juices. Remove from grill.
- Spoon ice cream into individual dessert dishes. Top with warm berry sauce, garnish with mint, and serve.
per serving: 340 calories, 7g fat, 3g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 49g sugars, 6g protein