black bean wraps
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 2 wraps each
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach, stems removed
- 8 (8-inch) tortillas
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Sour cream, grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Divide and layer spinach among tortillas.
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, avocados and salsa in a bowl.
- Divide the bean mixture among the tortillas.
- Fold in the ends and then roll to close.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve with additional salsa, sour cream and grated cheese if desired.
per serving: 510 calories, 19g fat, 3g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1100mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate, 14g fiber, 5g sugars, 17g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.