brie and marmalade bites
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 15 servings, 1 piece each
- 1 pkg (15 ct) mini phyllo dough cups
- 3 oz. Simply Enjoy Brie, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place phyllo dough shells in a single layer on a lined cookie sheet.
- Place 1 Brie cube in each shell and top with approximately 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
per serving: 45 calories, 3g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 5g carbohydrates, 0g fiber, 2g sugars, 1g protein