brussels sprouts carbonara
prep time: 20 minutes cook time: 20 minutes ready in: 40 minutes
makes: 2 servings, 1½ cups each
- 3 oz uncooked whole grain linguine
- 1 box (10 oz.) Green Giant® frozen baby Brussels sprouts & butter sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- In 3-quart saucepan, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on box; pour over drained pasta in saucepan.
- Stir in milk; cook over medium heat until hot.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and bacon. Serve immediately.
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.