Prep Time: 15 min.
Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- In a medium bowl, combine carrots, celery and shallot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice and honey and pour over carrots.
- Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Make sure all ingredients are listed as Kosher for Passover
Per Serving: 10 calories, 7g fat, 0mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 7g sugars, 1g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.