cashew chicken teriyaki
prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 10 oz. each
- 1 cup Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup fresh shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews, halves and pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Marinate chicken in 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade for at least 10 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken about 3 - 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Add green beans, carrots, cashews and remaining 1/4 cup marinade. Continue cooking until vegetables are crisp tender, about 5 minutes. Serve over cooked rice.
per serving: 390 calories, 8g fat, 2g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 23g protein