cheesy spinach and artichoke dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Makes: 22 servings, 2 Tablespoons each
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder*
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
*Substitute 1 envelope (0.7 oz.) GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing Mix for the garlic powder.
Recipe provided by Kraft
Per serving: 60 calories, 4g fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 3g protein