campbell's chicken & broccoli alfredo
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 20 minutes
ready in: 30 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 10 ounces each
- 8 oz. linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½" pieces
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 ¾ oz)*
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare linguine according to package directions in 3 qt saucepan.
- Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Drain well.
- Heat butter in 10 inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often
- Stir soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture into skillet.
- Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad topped with orange sections, walnut pieces and raspberry vinaigrette. For dessert serve almond biscotti.
Tip: You can use the following: Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soups: Regular, 98% Fat Free, 25% Less Sodium or Healthy Request. Note: Nutrition information is for recipe made with Campbell's Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup.
per serving: 510 calories, 15g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 700mg sodium, 51g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 39g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.