chicken macaroni casserole
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
ready in: 50 minutes
makes: 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (3 oz.) mushrooms pieces, drained
- 1-½ cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods®Real Mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
per serving: 340 calories, 23g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 17g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar, 16g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.