prep time: 5 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 15 minutes
makes: 4 servings, 4 oz. each
- 1/2 cup apple juice, microwaved until warm
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 8–10 chicken tenders
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Prepare sauce: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the apple juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, and the red curry paste.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers. Grill the chicken tenders about 3–5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
- Serve chicken tenders with sauce.
per serving: 240 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 860mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 30g protein