- Heat grill to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey, oil and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is marinating, combine sour cream, chipotle sauce, guacamole, and lime juice, in a blender until smooth and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Allow to cool, and then slice into thin strips.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat ¼ cup Pico de Gallo salsa and add chicken slices. Sauté until heated through.
- Warm Tortillas in microwave for approximately 30 seconds (wrapped in a damp paper towel).
- Fill each tortilla with chicken, lettuce, salsa, cheese, and top with a drizzle of the avocado chipotle cream.
Per serving: 470 calories, 22g fat, 8g saturated fat, 95mg cholesterol, 1170mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, 9g sugars, 31g protein