- Puree chipotle, garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, lime juice, honey and olive oil.
- Marinate chicken with half of marinade mixture for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat and oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard that portion of the remaining marinade.
- Cook the chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read at least 165°F.
- Once the chicken is cooked, baste well with the remaining half of the marinade, cover the grill, and cook and additional 2 minutes per side to glaze.
- Serve topped with mango salsa.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a side salad and potato salad
per serving: 430 calories, 23g fat, 6g saturated fat, 215mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 16g sugars, 37g protein