prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 20 minutes
makes: 6 servings, 1 crab cake each
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 cup bread-crumbs
- 16 oz. crabmeat
- 1/4 cup onions (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- Remove any bits of shell from crab.
- In a medium bowl, blend together egg, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Add bread crumbs, crabmeat and onions, if desired, and toss gently to mix.
- Form mixture into six cakes.
- Melt butter or margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook crab cakes on each side until browned and heated through.
Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad and roasted potatoes
Per Serving: 230, 12g fat, 2g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 860mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 17g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.