cucumber salmon bites
Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes 12 servings, 2 pieces each
- 1 cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- 3 oz. of smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kosher for Passover horseradish sauce
- Dried dill, for garnish
- Evenly distribute smoked salmon among cucumber slices.
- Top with a little horseradish and a sprinkle of dill.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*Make sure all ingredients are Kosher for Passover
Per serving: 35 calories, 2g fat, 0g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 2g protein
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.