- Pat chicken dry with clean paper towels.
- Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, ginger root, cilantro and curry in a food processor or blender. Process until ingredients are minced and well mixed.
- Add yogurt and process until well combined.
- Coat chicken with marinade in a shallow dish. Cover, chill and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium. Once chicken has finished marinating, grill, uncovered, about 7 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- The chicken may also be broiled, 4" from the heat, about 6 minutes per side.
Suggestion: Serve with rice and steamed broccoli
Per Serving: 150 calories, 1g fat, 1g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 25g protein