curried shrimp with sugar snap peas
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
ready in: 25 minutes
makes: 6 servings
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt using McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 can (13.66 oz.) Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 green onions, sliced
The nutritional content of recipes is calculated by a registered dietitian. Because ingredients and measurements may vary, the values we give are close approximations.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sugar snap peas; sprinkle with curry powder, garlic and sea salt. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Stir coconut milk, wine and lime juice into cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add to shrimp mixture. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat; simmer 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
note: Recipe provided by McCormick
per serving: 176 Calories, 8g Fat, 3g saturated fat, 168mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 6g Carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 20g protein